Saturday, September 25, 2010

Stroboscopic flash

Not a great shot, but we were limited by a lot of structural and environmental hindrance. We will get better result in a studio or outdoor at night.

Rennie was right. This is formally called stroboscopic flash ("multi" is what it shown on the flash's LCD). As an advanced photojournalism student, you will have to learn how to do this as well as knowing its official term "stroboscopic flash."

Does anyone worked on the audio slideshow yet? I am wondering how the audio sounds like. I don't recall Alison hold that recorder near me. In retrospect, I think I deserve a lavalier on my body too because I spoke and made the noise at the event most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment